The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Following Exchange Only Proves My Points About Toby and Krystal Keith, Etc.

By the way, correct grammar and spelling may have helped his argument--if it would have, anyway.
  • As a personal friend of the Keith family and spending years working with Krystal You are an idiot! There is a reason she took her fathers name, and the reason that she is playing in her dads bars? Probably because her dad wont give her everything and isnt going to let her piggy back. She has to start somewhere. You supposedly have all these "genious" Ideas why are you making youtube videos and not a professional musician? I make this promise she will be ten times bigger then ur videos ever will!
  • And who are you, Mr. Presumptuous? I wanted to be a country singer once. Then I learned how corrupt the country music world is. Besides, you're only proving my points about Toby Keith and his corrupt inner circle.

No comments: