The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

From PolishForums.com: My Testimony In Short

jasondmzk asked me to make this thread, so here the thread goes. I've already told you about the Chernetskis, etc.. Next entered Mary Theresa Trudniak, who my great-great-grandma Alexandria Andrulewicz Czarnecki absolutely forbade my fresh-out-of-a-mental-hospital great-granddad from marrying--she made his situation worse when he went against her refusal and married Mary, anyway. In fact, Great-Grandma herself almost had a mental breakdown because of how badly Great-Great-Grandma treated her and him. When Great-Great-Grandma died on April 6, 1936, the situation should've gotten better--it didn't. It actually got worse.

You can thus imagine what kind of environment my granddad, John "Jack" Czarnecki and all but one of his brothers were raised in (with Anthony, Jr. the First being the one who was mercifully spared because he died two days after he was born). As the surviving Granduncle Tony once stated (referring to Great-Granddad, Pop-Pop, and Dad), "Like father, like son." Also, one PolishForums user quoted what is relevant in Pop-Pop's case: "Children who are abused by their fathers come to hate their mothers." Did he ever hate her for not standing up, then the truth especially when she finally took a stand for it! Pop-Pop later murdered her for it.


Meanwhile, in 1959, he married Joan Gaydos--the daughter of Michael Gaydos, Jr. and Maryisa "Mary" Rusnak Gaydos, an American equivalent of a kapo. You can thus imagine what kind of environment my dad and his siblings were raised in (with one spared, having not even survived the prenatal stages). You can furthermore imagine why my dad became so abusive toward my mom (from whom he filed for divorce on February 14, 1996; and from whom he divorced on June 11, 1998), my sister (who's actually inherited quite a few of his characteristics, I'm afraid), and me.


So much to hide, so many secrets--thus, affecting the chaotic environments, the abuse, and (importantly for me, and at the root of much of the chaos and abuse) the so-to-speak dirty little secret that we're Jews. In fact, Dad got mad at Great-Granddad Gaydos who boasted "We're Russian." during the Cold War. "The only reason that you say that is because you work for the Russian Orthodox Church." He actually said it (as I later figured out) in defense of the Soviet Jewish Community being misrepresented by Meir Kahane--after all, he was born to Michael Gajdos (né Mihal Gajdosz of then-Galszecs, Hungary) and Katherine Susan Gajdos (né Katarina Szoszanna Uszinskyová of Saros, Hungary), both Anusim.
I became a Christian on Easter 1996 or 1997. I was baptized Roman Catholic; and was raised in Columbia, Maryland where I attended and was saved at Christ Episcopal Church. Only when I (thought that I) typed in "jewsforjesus.com" or something like that for a joke, and remembered Dad calling me "Nicole Charnetski" did I get interested in finding out if I'm Jewish. Lo and behold, our so-to-speak dirty little secret was revealed--and did Pop-Pop and others get mad. Some (like Pop-Pop) didn't want me to find out, while others didn't want to find out.


Anyway, there's my testimony in short.

No comments: