- Reilly turned 35/12 Gregorian years today. She may have marked that month birthday by getting into the bathroom trash again, and she certainly got into the bathroom trash—at least she kept most of the trash inside of the bathroom, and "Auntie Michelle" was probably whom left the bathroom door open.
- "Momma" finally got to get on a walk by herself on a weekday for once—of course, that's because "Auntie Michelle" was able to come home early 🙄.
- Speaking of "Momma" and "Auntie Michelle", "Auntie Michelle" wasn't exactly commendatory of "Momma" when "Momma" had to try to get Reilly away from a plate that "Auntie Michelle" broke—surprisingly, "Mom-Mom" supported "Momma" on that one, and of course "Momma"'s going to worry when Reilly tries to get near ceramic pieces to eat them!
As for the quick note:
- "Momma" and Reilly are praying for everyone whom will be affected by Hurricane Harvey. They also ask that those who stayed in the hurricane-affected areas look out for their loved ones and neighbors whom couldn't leave, get themselves, their loved ones and neighbors whom they can get to safety, and their pets to safety; and do whatever else they need to do be as little affected by Hurricane Harvey as possible.
- "Momma" should add that there are circumstances which explain what she wrote recently, although she won't get into details about those circumstances¹.
¹ Incidentally—without going into details—"Momma" will say that, oh boy, did she get a verbally-violent reaction to what she wrote. She understands the sentiments behind the reaction. Sill...