Do they not get that, for instance:
- Nobody is making the comparison of Tr**p to ****** in any "casual" way?
- Tr**p has gone out of his way to express disdain and contempt for those for whom the Nazis also expressed disdain and contempt—among whom are Jews (including myself and Rabbis Hier and Cooper), those (including myself) whom have disabilities (including pre-exisiting conditions), and LGBTQ people (despite that, e.g., one's military service has nothing to do with whether one thinks of and/or attempts to make himself or herself to be of the opposite gender?)?
- Tr**p has garnered the support of those such as racist and xenophobic Joe Arpaio?
- Holocaust survivors—including immediate/First-Generation Holocaust survivors such as Eva Schloss—have spoken out and continue to speak out against Tr**p?
- Pogrom survivors—including Fourth-Generations one like myself—speak out against Tr**p? Even more so, a Second-Generation Pogrom Survivor whose been threatened by Tr**pites once tweeted the following:
My mother decided to leave Russia bc there were rumors of a pogrom. She's watching #Charlottesville in utter horror.— Julia Ioffe (@juliaioffe) August 12, 2017
In conclusion, then, Rabbis Hier and Cooper need to understand that nothing "casual" or otherwise flippant or unfair exists in comparing Tr**p to ******.