The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Why Does Greg Gutfeld Deny That He's Jewish?"


  1. He doesn't know.
  2. He has the misconception that unless your mom's Jewish, you can't be (Scripture notes that you can be a 16th Jewish through either parent. See, e.g., 1 Chronicles 7:14).
  3. He has the misconception that if you're Catholic or otherwise professing to be a Christian, you can't be Jewish.
  4. He, like many Anusim and Messianics do about themselves, denies that he's Jewish.
I don't know about Greg Gutfeld; but I come from a family where 1. has applied to me among others; 2. and 3. have also applied at times (For a while, I struggled with 2..); and 4. is still applicable to my family, so I know whatof I speak. 





   

No comments: