The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Maybe To My Earthly Detriment, But To My Eternal Blessing....

I don't care anymore if I get "C"s to "F"s for being factual. I don't care if I'm regarded as stupid and foolish for being a Patrilineally-Jewish, Messianic-Jewish, Pro-Israel, conservative Republican and Jew:

"15 Then the king of Egypt spoke to the Hebrew midwives, of whom the name of one was Shiphrah and the name of the other Puah16 and he said, “When you do the duties of a midwife for the Hebrew women, and see them on the birthstools, if it is a son, then you shall kill him; but if it is a daughter, then she shall live.” 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the male children alive. 18 So the king of Egypt called for the midwives and said to them, “Why have you done this thing, and saved the male children alive?”
19 And the midwives said to Pharaoh, “Because the Hebrew women are not like the Egyptian women; for they are lively and give birth before the midwives come to them.”
20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives, and the people multiplied and grew very mighty.21 And so it was, because the midwives feared God, that He provided households for them."

I want to be like Shifrah and Pu'ah. Even when my mom tells me to play the Leftist game and get through college, I will remind her how she is stubborn like the Israel'im who did not believe Moshe:

"15 Then the officers of the children of Israel came and cried out to Pharaoh, saying, “Why are you dealing thus with your servants? 16 There is no straw given to your servants, and they say to us, ‘Make brick!’ And indeed your servants are beaten, but the fault is in your own people.”
17 But he said, “You are idle! Idle! Therefore you say, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to the Lord.’18 Therefore go now and work; for no straw shall be given you, yet you shall deliver the quota of bricks.” 19 And the officers of the children of Israel saw that they were in trouble after it was said, “You shall not reduce any bricks from your daily quota.”

I will not be a Crypto Jew. I will not be a Crypto Christian--I am not ashamed of Yeshua! I will not be a Crypto Lover of Israel (my dad's people!). I will not be a Crypto Republican! Yeshua did not die and rise so that I can be afraid!

"I will not be moved!"

No comments: