The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Forgiving Maximo Rothman"...

I quietly wondered (and not-so-quietly wonder) if Forgiving Maximo Rothman has anything about Pepi and Zoli in it (and maybe, if I'm blessed, other family members--besides other Rusznaks, not to mention Miklos and Sandor). For example, look what I recently copied and saved from JewishGen (with my own note at the end):


USCHYNSKIJ, Michail 05-May-1921
Russian
In Longwy
11176
Forced Labor A3355/2/2
A3355/90/TELI-VAA
9573

USZYNSKI, Franz
Polish
In Leonberg
12720
Political A3355/3/6
A3355/90/TELI-VAA
11193

Possible relatives


Who knows? After all, Great-Granddad was Michael ("We're Russian!"), his younger brother Francis, and his mom Katarina Szuanna Uszinskyova Gadjoszova. That reminds me, meanwhile, that I have to get back to writing down my family story (though can I really, as I'm learning new-to-me facts, etc. every or almost every day?).

No comments: