The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

This Is My Night, Or...

At least it's an example of one of my nights--at least one of my Shabbatot (viz., tonight).

  1. Observing Shabbat (if I'm lucky or blessed)
  2. Watching "Fridays With Geraldo" on "The O'Reilly Factor" (and any other part of "The O'Reilly Factor" if I feel like it)
  3. Eating dinner
  4. Getting a shower
  5. Playing on the computer (e.g., watching YouTube clips, being on Twitter, talking with friends on Facebook)
  6. Getting to bed late again, knowing damned well that I should be in bed because I have a counseling appointment in the morning.
This is partly why (and as much as I love talking to my friends on Facebook, this is party why) I need a big break or miracle in life--mundane, monotonous, lonely nights won't always cut it.

No comments: