The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, March 15, 2013

One More Reason Why I Don't Just Allow Comments Anymore

I don't allow people to make themselves like Perry Hall (apparently a Krystal Keith fan) to look like fools (and good luck to you, Perry Hall; people tend to judge you by the kind of people who you like and why you like them):

"PerryHall has left a new comment on your post "Blocked By Krystal Keith: aka, I'm Very Honored Th...": 

Apparantly she is at the very least trying to make something of herself. Riding her father's coattails?! And you? Riding your father's & mother's coattails. Where would you be without their hard earned money etc. One shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. And I wouldn't be so honored you got blocked; you are making quite the reputation for yourself online...and it ain't good. "

First of all, I have a disability. I can't work. My dad doesn't do anything for me, either, secondly. Thirdly, I'm in college. Fourthly, if I'm making a reputation by warning about people like Krystal Keith and her dad (who explains a lot about her), good. I don't have time to be silent about vainglorious people--especially influential vaingloriers-- who use the banner of the Gospel and Christianity as a cover to do whatever they want.

By the way, use a spellchecker  Perry Hall--"Apparently" is the correct word. Grammar usage also helps you get your point across.

No comments: