The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trying To Be Careful On My Own "Factor"

I try not to be arrogant on my own "Factor", and try to be a little more humble than Bill O'Reilly. I also expect any correction if I'm being asinine. Someone on IMDB.com wrote something (see the link above) that I replied to:

Re: Im not right and im not left, but...
by - you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bill is a hack. You can call me a liberal all you want but this guy is a moron. I’m not a liberal by any means but an intermediary who thinks both parties have some good points. This guy is the epitome of stubbornness. Refusing to accept any idea besides what he believes is true, and considering it right, deserves only one tag...ASININE. Anyone who does this loses credit in my book. Republicans make some good points, but to be so immersed and enamored with one self such as Bill is ridiculous. He's a bad figure head for republicans and should be ignored. I usually lean right on ideas, but Bill just makes me sit in the middle because of his demeanor. Call it being indecisive, but I call it being progressive as any society should be. The majority falls within the middle not the extremes. Bill can eat it, my vote goes to the guy who can actually tackle the main issues and satisfy both parties. Don’t say its impossible, only the extremes say that."

I agree that Bill has a bit of an arrogance. I get tired of Bill thinking he is right all the time. But when you're as famous as Bill O'Reilly, you can get like that.

I personally think that Bill is a bit too lax on some issues, and, like you said, too harsh on some issues. I disagree with civil unions, homosexual marriage in any case (as Bill said that homosexual marriage is not good only because of children needing traditional families), and putting children in situations where they can't contorl what's going on.

I even wrote to Bill:

"Mr. O'Reilly,
I'd say "Sorry," but Geraldo's right. They were children, legal or not. Children are always innocent victims." (2007)

"Mr. O'Reilly,
What I have to say is this: I, being a 16-year-old conservative who loves being in our sadly-declining country, would like every chance to save it from Iraq and Iran (let alone our own Democrat-run culture); and when an advisor to the army tells me something and e-mails me to tell me about it- bring it to light- I'm going to listen. So why, as a 57-year-old conservative who's supposed to set the example for my generation, who are you to tell an advisor what is and what isn't, especially if the advisor isn't lying?" (2006)

No comments: