The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jews For Jesus Could Be on FOX News

The e-mail is self-explanatory:

"To Whom It May Concern,
I was browsing the Jews For Jesus Forums recently, and under the thread "Hand out tracts on the streets", I saw the following comments [edited for privacy of fellow members and clarity]:

"RE: Hand out the tracts on streets [Post #8]
To spread our word, Jews For Jesus must go more public than Tracts and handouts. We must use television as a secret weapon (of nonviolent persuasion). An advertisement can be used to spread the same words as a tract, and the number could be easily remembered."

" RE: Hand out the tracts on streets [Post #11]
I agree with the Television idea. I think we should really try for something like Fox news. If we make enough of a fuss then they would lets us come on their show and explain our mission."



I jumped into the idea and decided to e-mail FOX News Channel, and even telling the JFJ Forum community I'd copy this e-mail to folks at JFJ and showing them the e-mail addresses of the anchors who I know would or could have JFJ on."

I just had an autoreply:

"Thank you for writing to "Heartland." I promise that we read each every e-mail, but, as I'm sure you can understand, it is impossible to personally respond to each and every one. As always, I appreciate your taking the time to send me your comments and story ideas. Keep watching!

John Kasich"


So, all of you just pray and get the word out.


Please have Jews For Jesus on. It would be such an honor to Messianic/Christian Jews and Gentiles, and would bless FOX News Channel and non-Christians.



Nicole from Maryland






For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. (Romans 1:16, NKJV)

No comments: