The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Re: "Secret Rapture"

"Secret Rapture",
One and only one will judge, and that is the one who is called Y'shua HaNozri, Yehudi mi Yehudim, Ivri mi Ivrim. This "Yehudi vi Ivri mi Yehudim vi Ivrim" called Y'shua HaNozri is also Y'shua HaMashiach ben-el Chai who will judge you.

Meanwhile, it's funny how I would have historically been considered a "leftist" by some who'd consider the Nazis in 1930s-to-1940s Germany "rightists". Therefore, the opposite would be true today. On the other side, it has been argued that the "right-wing" Nazi Party of the 30s and 40s were leftists pretending to be rightists and moderates; and that right's always been right as Ronald Reagan saw it, and left's always been left as Hilary Clinton sees it. Therefore, I could be a William Wilberforce and Ronald Reagan, not Ann Coulter or 1930s-to-1940s, rightist in any era, if "right" has always meant "right" like Ronald Reagan.

Please correct me if I'm historically or factually wrong. This request is for fair and balanced, not extreme-right or extreme-left biased, historians and experts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here comes the Judge!
I contend that within months, if not years, by my hand, we will be in the post apocalyptic world of 'Jericho' on TV! Stay tuned!
At which point, I will give Judgment on those Left Behind. The problem with your scenario? There is no external God to pray to!
I consider myself left wing, although you may disagree.
So newcomers to this thread can find me, I'll repeat my original post: