The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Re: Secret Rapture

To "Secret Rapture": I am looking for what is described in Mattityahu 24.

As for others, be forewarned: There will be many like "Secret Rapture" or Jose Luis de Jesus. But I have a feeling we're in the End Times, anyway; so I'm not surprised. Also, I shouldn't have been amazed that FOXNews.com posted that Hooters is going to open another restaraunt in Israel.

Meanwhile, Chiquita pled guilty, and the usual Obama-Clinton, Birkhead-Stern, Republicans vs. Democrats war is going on. So, as I was learning about Reconstruction today, and looking back on what I've learned, I had and have been thinking:

  1. Reconstruction is not entirely over, and the nation is in another Civil War, but a political and moral civil war.
  2. We're fighting another literal war, except we're overseas.
  3. A lot of arguments can get shot down, and hindsight is 20/20. For example, the Southerners were eventually let in to the Union loosely. But couldn't the ones who were rebellious have been the ones just punished for treason as renouncers of citizenship living in their former country, while the non-rebel Southerners and blacks were let in as citizens? But my teacher made a god point: How could they tell who rebelled or not? While some rebelled overtly, some rebelled covertly or by pulling wool over the eyes, etc.
  4. Ulysseus S. Grant is like Ann Coulter whereas Rutherford B. Hayes is like Guiliani, racist-but-pro-Union and lax-Republican types respectively.

P.S. When clouds covered the whole sky where I am, I was thinking about the Rapture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole:
I'm back!
So newcomers to this thread can read me and decide for themselves, I put up my original post again:
My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions! The Secret Rapture soon, by my hand!
Read My Inaugural Address
My Site=http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman
Your jaw will drop!