The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

"STAYING INFORMED"

I got an e-mail from a friend:

"You're on the "compooter" morning, noon and night. I saw an email come
in just after midnight last night. Woman you will make sure I don't
miss a thing in the world, be it politics, religion, ET, etc., etc,,
etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I responded:
"Be it if I did miss a thing, I'd go back in time by roughly fifty years."

I said the same kinds of things to another friend in an IM conversation, which I am taking the part about the news out of and taking out their name for privacy:

"[Friend][2:07 P.M.]: so what else is new with you?
Nickidewbear [2:07 P.M.]: Well, right now, I'm just reading some headlines.
[Friend][2:08 P.M.]: ah I see...no good news either I imagine
Nickidewbear [2:08 P.M.]: Well, some of it's good, but not all of it.
[Friend] [2:09 P.M.]: I haven't had a chance to read anything yet...just trying to weed through e-mail
Nickidewbear [2:10 P.M.]: Oh. How much do you have?
[Friend] [2:10 P.M.]: well, I had about 119, but i'm down to only 19 now!
Nickidewbear [2:10 P.M.]: Wow. 100 junk mails?
[Friend] [2:11 P.M.]: well, not all of them were junk, but most of them
Nickidewbear [2:11 P.M.]: Oh. So, some of them were old mails.
[Friend] [2:11 P.M.]: well, some were from friends and family, but most were junk
Nickidewbear [2:12 P.M.]: Oh. I have 547 e-mails, but most aren't junk.
[Friend][2:12 P.M.]: holy cow! That's a lot!
Nickidewbear [2:13 P.M.]: Well, I save half of them (Me and FOX News alerts. I even know the FOX News song, but I digress.).
[Friend] [2:13 P.M.]: LOL"

Theses are not peers, by the way. Few of my peers I befriend even casually, because half of them are on the secular-progressive side of the culture war. One peer even said that when he grows up, he'll register as an Independent and not vote.

I told my friend that being a non-voter is not good and is giving up his essential right to vote. Also, in the Middle Ages, only certain people in the Roman Catholic church were informed, and deprived people of true information, and gave them twisted information such as transubstantiation and only certain people being saints. Also, many Muslims in Middle Eastern countries are under their clerics and Sharia and the Qur'an. In between modern-day Islam was World War 2 Germany.


There's a possibility that Sharia clerics could become like the Roman Catholic church and World War 2 Germany. So, stay informed.

No comments: