The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Publishing

I haven't shared this with many people, but I do draw political and other cartoons and write song lines. I'm very selective about who I share my ideas with, and don't share them on the internet, nor look at political cartoons online anymore.

I don't want anyone to steal my ideas, and I don't want to steal.
But some will argue," Well, it all points back to God because 'The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness,The world and those who dwell therein.'[Psalm 24:1, NKJV] Also, 'Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.' [James 1:17] Furthermore, 'each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that.' [1 Corinthians 7:7b]"

But, as I was searching for the verses, I found and thought about some verses, but posted these:

Genesis 4:6-8
So the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”
Now Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and killed him.









Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.

Leviticus 19:11
‘You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.


Psalm 33:5
He loves righteousness and justice;The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

Isaiah 24:5
The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have transgressed the laws, Changed the ordinance, Broken the everlasting covenant.

Luke 10:26-28
He said to him, “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?”
So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”
And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.”

Luke 22:40
When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation.”


Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

No comments: