The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Unfortunately Come From A Family of Cowards...

I'm not ashamed to stand by my beliefs; I'm ashamed of my family who are. For example, my sister and my mom have one belief that I'm not allowed to mention--and I'm not being a hypocrite: I mentioned it before, but was yelled at and threatened with having my computer taken away. I had the choice of either following the gag order (so to speak) or having you not see this or potential future blog entries. 

I also continue to be ashamed of my grandaunt Dr. MaryAnn Gaydos--she and I (and others) full well know that if those letters (which I have mentioned before) were really to the Foskos and written in the Post-WW2 Era, she surely would've released them or the contents thereof to the family by now. After all, they're family history and nothing to be ashamed of if they weren't part of a cover up--a cover up of our Jewish heritage, how Great-Grandma responded to Vilmos' and his side of the family's pleas for help, etc..

I furthermore (even though G-d used evil for good) am ashamed even of my Anusi relatives--at least my openly Non-Messianic Jewish relatives, however misguided and blind they were (and whether they were deliberately or unintentionally blind)--stood for their faith even to--literally--death or the risk thereof (e.g., Auschwitz and--before the Holocaust--the pogroms). Many of my relatives, even Messianic Jews among us, continue to be Anusim today--what a shame! Jesus, as one of my relatives (and you know who you are and how you) put it, "was born a Jew, lived as a Jew and died a Jew." (I'm being generous in not mentioning who you are--you already testified against yourself. The least that you can do, since Messiah acknowledge His Jewish heritage, is acknowledge your own Jewish heritage--that is, the heritage separate from mine--and our common Jewish heritage.)

Have some chazak and kavod

No comments: