The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

For All the Hype About Krystal Keith...

She really doesn't even have that many followers on Twitter (and she even follows more people than she is followed by on Pininterest--yes, she's on Pininterest if you care to look), likes on Facebook, &c.--at least compared to her dad. In a sense, I feel vindicated in that--I said that she could've used another name to have a name & career in her own right; but no, I got criticized for it.


Meanwhile, she hasn't released her album yet--and we'll she what happens if and when she finally does. Frankly--as I said on YouTube--, since papa Keith called her music "country as cornbread", it probably means that it's not country, anyway--like Mr. "Red Solo Cup" knows what country is anymore, since he's gone Hollywood like most of the rest of the country-music world. 

No comments: