The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So Let Her Dock My Grade; She Claims That She Wants Our Reflections re Her Sociology Class

My honest reflection on the Sociology class necessitates that my professor and others find me stating in no uncertain terms that I found the class to be a (so to speak) refresher crash course on just how bad liberalism and relativism is. Not that the like the Far Right, either; but if I were a Far Righter, sitting in that class and reading the propaganda of Drs. Kerry Ferris and Jill Stein would affect me so that I would come to hate sociology and sociologists, relativism and relativists, and liberalism and liberals altogether. I understand that The Real World (both the hidden-curriculum manifesto put together by Drs. Ferris and Stein, and the actual world itself) is more on the George Sorosesque (e.g., MoveOn.org) and Charles Darwinian side than any other side; but talk about verstehen, tolerance, etc.--there was obviously none of that for traditional, Jewish-Christian, and moderate-conservative worldviews and cultures in the book or the class.

No comments: