The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Why Tanakh (including "[Brit] Hadashah") is the Word of G-d

  1. "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." (Deuteronomy 4:2, JPS)
  2. "All this word which I command you, that shall ye observe to do; thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it." (Deuteronomy 13:1)
  3. "Every word of God is tried; He is a shield unto them that take refuge in Him. Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." (Proverbs 30:5-6)
I could give other parshot (readings, verses); but you get the point. Meanwhile:

14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve Him in sincerity and in truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served beyond the River, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.' {P}

(Y'hoshu'a 24, JPS)

No comments: