The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Not Wishing My Dad Something That He Doesn't Deserve

Last night, after Hannity; I decided to go outside while Donald Trump was blabbing on On the Record and my sister was blabbing on the phone. When outside, I called my dad and told him what he needed to be told: that I wish him and Cindi a miserable anniversary (June 20), and him a miserable Dad's Day. I slipped and told my mom, who was pissed. After she told me to go to my room (and I'm 21 for goodness' sake), I had the following conversation with her:

...

Well; crap; I forgot to save the conversation. The point of it, meanwhile? Mom is not as successful as nothing-to-hide Kara Dioguardi, the martyrs such as Jan Hus and John Wycliffe (without whom she'd still be stuck in the Roman Catholic Church, and this time unsaved to boot), and those who want to stop Dad from hurting me and others.

No comments: