The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, June 13, 2011

By the Way, Sometimes My Video Descriptions (Like This One) Get Longer Than the Videos

From now on, I'm posting video descriptions that are long (especially longer than the videos which they describe) as blog entries as well. By the way, the video for which this description was written is linked to in the title:

The lighting is much better in my room (and by the way- surprise!- I look Whiter than I normally do; when I'm "piss stained" or yellow (not Yellow) looking (to be fair to Yellow- Asian- ethnic groups. By the way, the Indians and Middle Easterners- of whom I am a part as a Jew or Israeli, even in the Diaspora- are whole other ethnic groups from Asians, and that's a whole other- or as we say in Baltimore, "a whole nother"- discussion).




Meanwhile, I'm still organizing my room (I've been taking a summer class and been busy.); and I want to remind everyone (even my haters, who I can still report and block if I need to) that I have a Facebook page. Y'all; 61 friend requests are too much. If you all aren't family, closer friends, disabled people (who I should've mentioned because I'd be stupidly remiss if I didn't add disabled people, because I have Cerebral Palsy), or even celebrities who have taken an interest in me as a public figure (apparently, Karl Rove and a few others have), and anyone else that I mention; please like the following page first:



http://www.facebook.com/NicoleCzarneckiakaNickidewbear?sk=info



Also, http://www.twitter.com/Nickidewbear (where I'm freer from Mom's censorship, by the way; and I stopped following her as well).

No comments: