The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Not Giving Up On Great-Grandma Czarnecki Until I Die or Get Raptured

As I stated in my latest video description: "And we let Casey Anthony get hammered when Pop-Pop is still walking...Yuck!..." To leave a murder from February 12, 2007 unprosecuted because we're too damned dreadful of Pop-Pop while we criticize Caylee Anthony's murder and all the other avodah zarah looks bad on us. And so what if Pop-Pop harassed the key witness after the Luzerne County DA called him to further inquire of him as the accused? We have more blood on our hands than Pop-Pop himself originally did because we won't prosecute him- and unavenged blood does replenish and have multiplying blood cells. For example:

‘The LORD is longsuffering and abundant in mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He by no means clears the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation.’ (Numbers 14:18)

By the way, as a Diasporan Jew, I should know: I have thorns in the flesh such as a hemmerhoid and IBS, and OCD/Anxiety/Depression all because of the sins of my ancestors (cf. Leviticus 26:14-42 and Deuteronomy 28:15-68). Also, keep in mind that the Diaspora is only beginning to end. See Congregation Yeshuat Yisrael's study on the End Times.  

No comments: