The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

"Love the Christian responses! Hypocrites[!]"

As I told Mari Williams:

Just FYI, I'm a Jewish Christian whom wrote in John Kasich and will either flee to Canada, make aliyah, hide somewhere in the U.S., or die trying if God doesn't stop Trump. As I've told people, either I or my blood will cry out, "I told you so" if Trump is not stopped; and they won't be able to do a thing if I become a victim of a second Holocaust. 

Incidentally, "Bohemian Rhapsody" really fits the election if God doesn't stop Trump. e.g.: 

"Too late, my time has come,"Sends shivers down my spine,"Body's aching all the time."Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,"Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."
How many Trump supporters will hear, "I never knew you"—and are the numbers of Pseudo-Christian Trump supporters even countable? 




No comments: