- "I was bringing the girls down, and I almost forgot to actually bring them down!"
- The one almost-forgotten girl licked "Auntie Michelle" affirmatively when "Auntie Michelle" "asked her if she needed to 'go potty'." The other almost-forgotten one, meanwhile, curled up on one of the chairs to wait for the one almost-forgotten one. (10:34 PM)
- Both curled-up-on-the-chair Camille and napping-on-the-sofa Reilly napped until Camille decided to jump down and jump up onto the sofa to be near Reilly (10:50 PM).
- Both Reilly and Camille wait for "Auntie Michelle"/"Mimi" and "Momma"/"Auntie Nicole" to wrap up for the night (10:51 PM).
From Reilly and "Momma" (and Camille and her "Mimi"), "night nights" and early wishes for a:
- ליום לתודה שמח! ; גוט יום-טוב פון דאַנק! (in "Momma's" ancestral languages)
- ¡Feliz Día de Las Gracias!; Feliz Dia de Ação de Graças! (in the languages that Reilly's name honoree's father spoke)
- Bonne fête de l'Action de grâce! Joyeux Jour de Grâce! (since "Auntie Michelle" will insist on the remote-ancestral language)
- In one of the languages that one of Camille's name honorees spoke....or not. Trying to look up the Portuguese, check the Yiddish, and endure the pedantry of "Auntie Michelle" was enough, thanks!