The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

For People Whom Complain About Jews Leaving Europe


Why don't you go to Yerushalayim and carry Jews like me who are otherwise unable to make aliyah there? 
"Thus saith the Lord יהוה: Behold, I will lift up My hand to the nations, and set up Mine ensign to the peoples, and they shall bring thy sons in their bosom, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. And kings shall be thy foster-fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers; they shall bow down to thee with their face to the earth, and lick the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am יהוה, for they shall not be ashamed that wait for Me." [Yeshayahu 49:22-23, JPS 1917; with the Name put back in there]
"And I will work a sign among them, and I will send such as escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard My fame, neither have seen My glory; and they shall declare My glory among the nations. And they shall bring all your brethren out of all the nations for an offering unto יהוה, upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to My holy mountain Jerusalem, saith יהוה, as the children of Israel bring their offering in a clean vessel into the house of the יהוה." [Yeshayahu 66:19-20, JPS 1917; with the Name put back in there]
And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue that remain of this evil family, that remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith  יהוהof hosts.




I have C.P. and cannot drive. Do you really, think, then, that I can get out of the U.S. to Israel? Many of my brothers and sisters in Europe are in similar positions.

Also like quite a few of my fellow Jews, I am a Nazarene/Messianic Jew/Jewish Christian of Anusi descent; so, I have an even-harder time making aliyah, and I refuse to be thought of as only a gentile of Jewish descentI intend to make aliyah as a Jew, since I am a Jew by ethnicity and denomination. In that case, then, I'd love to see Jewish and gentile Christian Zionists help us out and put actions where their mouths are. Shame on you if you make us choose death over life:

Are you really Christian Zionists, then, if you don't help especially Jewish Christians who otherwise couldn't make aliyah? Think about, for example, that we all are to "do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith." (Galatians 6:10, NKJV)

No comments: