The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, July 18, 2011

I Had To Make This Facebook Status Update a Blog Entry

Original format:

Nicole Czarnecki (aka, "Nickidewbear")

now has 62 friend requests, none from relatives as far as I know. 62 friend requestors won't even like this page before they befriend me, and I have relatives who'd probably step on my neck if they could get away with it. The weird part comes in when one considers that 62 friend requestors won't like this page first...

2 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·



Nicole Czarnecki (aka, "Nickidewbear") The actually-not-weird part is that strangers seem to like me better than relatives. Then again, some strangers want to join my relatives in stepping on my neck.

Format in which it would've been had Facebook not cut status updates off at 420 characters:

Nicole Czarnecki (aka, "Nickidewbear") now has 62 friend requests, none from relatives as far as I know. 62 friend requestors won't even like this page before they befriend me, and I have relatives who'd probably step on my neck if they could get away with it. The weird part comes in when one considers that 62 friend requestors won't like this page first; the actually-not-weird part is that strangers seem to like me better than relatives. Then again, some strangers want to join my relatives in stepping on my neck.

No comments: