The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why Do Wicked Men Prevail?

Yesterday

Don Christolear


Disrespectful

I find your upside down flag very disrespectful. I don't care how upset you might be with our current administration, as I am, but you do dishonor to the flag by displaying it that way. You, personally, are not in distress. That's the ONLY reason you're to hang the flag in that manner.



Yesterday

Nicole Czarnecki


Sir, with all due respect, everyone should be in distress over the economic and partisan political situation in this country. And as a Jew, I note how Israel's greatest ally is inevitably going to fall on August 2nd unless by some miracle.



Yesterday

Don Christolear


I agree with all of the above but you are still disrespecting my flag by displaying that way. You are young so you haven't yet learned what that flag represents. I'm as conservative as they make them but I would never disrespect my flag by using it as a protest symbol. We work with many veterans and current military who would be glad to remove a flag displayed in this manner if it were hanging from your home.


And, BTW, the sky is not falling as politicians from both sides wish you to believe.


Lastly, I too am a huge supporter of Israel but do not understand the connection to the current situation.


Because our fighting men and women gave you the right to display the flag in this manner, I am simply asking you to replace it to show respect to all who have fought and died for that very flag.


Thank you





18 hours ago

Nicole Czarnecki


Sir, I understand exactly why the flag should be upside down; and if we default, the sky (so to speak) will fall. And if you support Israel, you should know that the US is her greatest ally and that many of us in the Diaspora came here when we could not make aliyah (a return to Israel). BTW, I have relatives, both living and deceased, who fought under that flag-- and one of whom died under that flag, and who this country never honored (given that he was a Jew and a Catholic, and that it took him 18 years to die from his war injuries).






I find your assumptions and presumptions arrogant, and your ignorance and apathy especially regarding US-Israel (American-Jewish, including Jewish-American intra- and inter-relations) Anti Semitic.



17 minutes ago

Don Christolear


So, the fact that I am a Christian and believes that the Jews are God's chosen people, this makes me an anti Semite? Little girl, little girl, you have a lot to learn about people. You're way too young to be this angry.


I, too, was a liberal when I was young but I grew up.


Arrogant? Call it what you will. I just call it being tired of crybaby kids who have NO clue on what's really happening in this great country and refuse to let you anti Americans destroy it. I can keep this up as long as you want but would rather not waste my time with you. I'll pray to the God of the Jews and then of the Christians that He direct your hostilities in a more positive direction.


I also respect Israel so much that I would NEVER disrespect their flag in the manner that you're disrespecting mine.

What makes Don Christolear more of a vile bully is that he also blocked me so that I could not respond to his deliberate twisting and decontextualization of my words. At times like these, I'm reminded of the following:

7 O LORD, You induced me, and I was persuaded;

You are stronger than I, and have prevailed.

I am in derision daily;

Everyone mocks me.

8 For when I spoke, I cried out;

I shouted, “Violence and plunder!”

Because the word of the LORD was made to me

A reproach and a derision daily.

9 Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him,

Nor speak anymore in His name.”

But His word was in my heart like a burning fire

Shut up in my bones;

I was weary of holding it back,

And I could not.

10 For I heard many mocking:



“ Fear on every side!”



“ Report,” they say, “and we will report it!”

All my acquaintances watched for my stumbling, saying,



“ Perhaps he can be induced;

Then we will prevail against him,

And we will take our revenge on him.”

11 But the LORD is with me as a mighty, awesome One.

Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail.

They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper.

Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.

12 But, O LORD of hosts,

You who test the righteous,

And see the mind and heart,

Let me see Your vengeance on them;

For I have pleaded my cause before You.

13 Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD!

For He has delivered the life of the poor

From the hand of evildoers.

14 Cursed be the day in which I was born!

Let the day not be blessed in which my mother bore me!

15 Let the man be cursed

Who brought news to my father, saying,



“ A male child has been born to you!”

Making him very glad.

16 And let that man be like the cities

Which the LORD overthrew, and did not relent;

Let him hear the cry in the morning

And the shouting at noon,

17 Because he did not kill me from the womb,

That my mother might have been my grave,

And her womb always enlarged with me.

18 Why did I come forth from the womb to see labor and sorrow,

That my days should be consumed with shame?

Righteous are You, O LORD, when I plead with You;


Yet let me talk with You about Your judgments.

Why does the way of the wicked prosper?

Why are those happy who deal so treacherously?

2 You have planted them, yes, they have taken root;

They grow, yes, they bear fruit.

You are near in their mouth

But far from their mind.

3 But You, O LORD, know me;

You have seen me,

And You have tested my heart toward You.

Pull them out like sheep for the slaughter,

And prepare them for the day of slaughter.

4 How long will the land mourn,

And the herbs of every field wither?

The beasts and birds are consumed,

For the wickedness of those who dwell there,

Because they said, “He will not see our final end.”

No comments: