The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

To Answer Nazgul's Questions...

1) Yes.

2) Unfortunately, there is evidence; and as I said, it is not surprising, given our family. If Robert Downey, Jr. or whoever claimed to be him would've said nothing about it (besides that Natalie Wood refused to work with Kirk Douglas for "personal reasons"), someone from Kirk's side of the family would eventually have or will (I know how it works, given that quite a few of us on my side eventually piped up about our side's issues, with three of us doing so outrightly. As C.S. Lewis observed, "I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more."). 

If only it did plague his conscience! That's usually not how Daniloviches work, though. They're usually afraid of getting caught. Even when my dad called to say that one of us who spoke up attempted suicide and got the outright statement that I was not surprised, he told me, "I didn't call to get a lecture." 

Also, he balked when I recently mentioned that I found out that his great-granddad Julian (the son of a Daniłowiczówna) had a drinking problem (I was not disparaging his character, as Dad claimed that I was. I even told him that having a drinking problem doesn't make one a bad person, but simply one who struggles with alcoholism.). By the way, yes, Daniloviches are afraid of imperfection and life not fitting with their narratives, too (Even the ones of us who piped up will admit that we're just as afraid to deal with imperfection, etc. After all, that's the attitude that we got passed down to us through, e.g., childhood abuse—i.e., basically, be afraid to admit perfection, etc.).

3) Again, not all Blacks are like this.

No comments: