The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reply To 20eyesNmyhead

 It helps explain a lot, though. For example, now I know why Great Granddad was so messed up (Being the grandson of a woman whose cousin raped Natalie Wood does not help anything; let me tell you. I am assuming that he did not know about the rape or perhaps even the connection to Kirk Douglas. I will say that he dealt with enough Danilovich craziness on his side every day, and perpetuated it himself when he got older. 

(Incidentally, as grandiose as this sounds and now that I actually found out that Robert Downey, Jr.'s or whoever's accusation does shed light on some of my family issues, I am [and I am sure that the Zakharenko/Wood Family all the moreso is] waiting for Kirk Douglas [who, as I've read and heard, utilizes cyberspace quite proficiently] to learn from his cousins' sides mistakes and transgressions and fess up about his own. In other words, I at least hope that he somehow runs into this blog, is affected to realize his mistakes and trangressions, and asks himself, "How well is it going for that side?", if nothing else.

(While I do acknowledge that we're probably nothing to him, I'm beginning to see the Danilovich Pattern emerge on my, his, and other sides.).

No comments: