The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Does Someone Want Me To Die? It Looks Like They Do...

And there, ladies and gentleman, is part of why I can get and be quite ashamed of the city in which I was raised. There's also another person for whom I have to live to be a thorn in his or her side...what a shame. To live to spite those who claim that they care but really want you dead is not easy, but you have to stick around to expose their claims for what they are and be a thorn in their side.

   
Columbia, Maryland arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor" by searching for nicole czarnecki suicide.
13:59:23 -- 7 hours 10 mins ago

No comments: