The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, July 5, 2013

From a Yahoo! Comment: To Sum Up the Matter re Toby and Krystal Keith...

I see that most of the comments here (that is, in the article to which the title links) are proving my point--that is, that she's nothing more than a nepotist who people care about only because of her dad. I honestly couldn't care less about her weight (That's her business, as far as I'm concerned.). As far as her personality, that's another matter. She couldn't be more or less than a jerk than her dad (From what I saw on TMZ, some people gave the heads up that he is abusive to others as well--see "Toby Keith Opens Can of Whoopass -- On Tape!" Having been through abuse myself, I believe that they would have no reason to lie about that--and this isn't the only place that I've read horror stories about him [e.g., I'll link you to one--L Kay's comment, by the way--Google around [if you don't believe me that is].).

Then came the way that I was abusively treated by Krystal Keith--I got treated like Hell for suggesting that she, as a public figure, use her own name, not have her dad as a producer, not be on his record label, etc. if she wanted to make her own name and career in her own right--and I was one of the first people to follow her on Twitter (Again, too easy. "@KrystalKeith". Follow her at your own risk, and follower beware!). She said that she didn't have time for people like me, joined one of her fans in accusing me of being a Dixie Chicks fan, and later proceeded to block me like I had done something wrong.

Don't even try to give constructive criticism about her as a public figure--she is just like her dad, and that is neither compliment nor something that I want others to learn the hard way.


[PS If you couldn't read L Kay's comment:


["When my little brother was playing baseball against TK's son's baseball team, a few boys went over to him after the game and asked for his autograph. He took one of them by the head and pushing him away. He told the kids to get away. I know he probably gets this all around norman, but he's not that bad. In fact, whenever the two teams would play, my father would go stand on the field with him and chat. Sure, his daughter was a little snotty from (personal experiences & stories), but he's just a normal, scruffy-looking guy who drives a H2 and who happens to live in a huge house on beautiful land."

[By the way, to L Kay, shoving a kid by the head is never acceptable; and anyone who would shove a kid by the head ought to have Social Services or the police called on him or her.]

No comments: