The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Update On the Situation With Nehemia: Again, My Warning About Him Stands

I later got a very-manipulative private message from Nehemia. I will not publish the contents of that message, since the evidence here is enough. I will say that I get that hurt people hurt people (as I myself have sadly done several times), but having been hurt doesn't excuse or sanctify hurting others.

Let me also say this: someone gave Nehemia the benefit of the doubt and said that he was using the mentality of a third grader! I wish that, that were true; but that's sadly what verbal abusers want especially their victims to think. "Oh, he's just being childish, having a hard time getting his thoughts together, and unable to cope with the situation as he sees it." It's more of the act of a verbal abuser. Most kids have no clue of how abuse and hurtful certain actions can be. Adults do, and they can use those actions to try to discomfort, manipulate, and control people. Most kids are just trying to feel secure and make sense of matters. Adults, on the other hand, are trying to make others feel insecure and senseless.



No comments: