The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A "Sesame Street" Video and James Gandolfini's Passing



(Shoutout to my sister for sharing this with me)


Now we know why James Gandolfini went: he was too good for this world. Speaking of being scared, I'm now scared of why I'm possibly still alive: I'm not "too good for this world". May James Gandolfini's life teach us two lessons: 
  1. "Precious in the sight of the Lord Is the death of His saints." (Psalm 116:15; also see Isaiah 57:1-2 and Ecclesiastes 7:1) 
  2. May we all live lives that will make us too good for this world and our deaths precious in the Lord's sight.
Besides, you've gotta be a saint if you're Tony Soprano and you're humbling yourself by appearing on a childrens' show--and celebrity isn't what you ultimately seek. ("I just don't think I'm that interesting. I don't think what I have to say is that interesting. To hear me go, 'Blah, blah, blah, blah'.")

No comments: