The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, November 19, 2012

DeLand, You're Looking, Too?

I'm looking, too. If you're a Trudniak, Trudnak, etc.; please contact me. Mary Trudnak Czarnecki was Rosalie Trudnak Petak's sister; and their children were obviously cousins, so that makes me a twice-removed cousin to MariAnn and a once-removed second cousin to her children. I put the Wooster map there for reference, because:

  1. That she lives in Wooster is in the public records.
  2. At least one of Great-Grandaunt Rosalie's children moved to Ohio (I actually just found that out on Ancestry, but anyway...). The point is that we could be related; because if you're part of the Trudnak-Petak gang and your grandma is the late Anna Monka Trudniak (nee Anna Monkova), we're related--and you could have (so to speak) scattered from Luzerne County, PA to Illinois, to Ohio and elsewhere like the rest of the Trudnak-Petak family.
By the way, I'm a Trudnak-Czarnecki; so there's that.



View Larger Map


    
De Land, Illinois arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: So Great-Grandma Czarnecki Was Jewish After All.." by searching for monka grandma.
22:20:23 -- 1 minute ago

No comments: