The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Disingenuity That Almost Makes Me Sick

"I'm a completely different artist than he is, and I definitely want to have my own voice.  I just want people to be at least open to listening to me with an open mind, and not just tagging me as soon as they hear my name." You can't be your "own voice" when you're going into your dad's type of music, using his name, recording on his label, releasing "Daddy Dance With Me" as your first single, etc..

Also, look at your Facebook page, Krystal--you're also promoting your dad. I'm not going to ask if you really think that you have a chance to "have [your] own voice", because you and I (and others, including your--rather, your dad's--fans) know the answer to that question--you don't!

If you wanted your own voice, you could've been on a different name and used a different label--but, no, you (and Denise Denis) had to go and attack me when I suggested how you could make a name in your own right--as your dad sings, it's "a little too late" to have your own name. By the way, I looked at your Facebook and Twitter pages--3, 471 and 3, 209 followers, respectively--, and you still haven't released your first album. As the old saying goes, "Don't shoot the messenger"--you (and Denise) did a fine job of attacking me, though. 

No comments: