The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm As Human As One Can Be

I'll admit it: I'm as human as one can be. I laughed at the Joe Scarborough joke about Jeri Thompson, the "mean but funny" joke in reference to Sen. Thompson's wife being a quarter-century younger than him. But I've thought about marrying maybe a way older man myself, as a marriage of convienience. I've been hurt and broken more than some, but less than others; so just as anyone else has been... But one thing I try not to sin or be ashamed about is the Gospel. My favorite verse is this: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." (Romans 1:16, NKJV)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Nicole,

Just a note to let you know I'm reading your stuff, and to give you some feed back.

I discovered you on jews 4 jesus.

I think you are very thought full for a teenager, even though girls mature faster than boys.

Keep up the good work !

Southernbapt2