The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Free Speech

I'm afraid that since Google seems to support MoveOn.org, I will quickly get censored. Since the Democrats like Hilary Clinton and Al Gore, who are popular in both American and anti-American circles, are each winners of some thing or things considered prestigious, and are ripe for President, I could easily be censored by the majority that are part of Google and Google-affiliated Blogger. But persecution of folks like myself has to happen.

P.S. Southernbapt2 used his/her free speech, and I appreciate how they used it.

No comments: