The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Re The Alleged Puppy Miller Christina Fay, and A Message To the "Adopt; Don't Shop" Sloganeers

Hopefully, Christina Fay just got herself in over her head and did not commit intentional cruelty against animals. Also, people should not be demonizing legitimate breeders and people whom buy from legitimate breeders just because puppy millers give legitimate breeders a bad name. Not everyone can handle rescue animals.

For example, due to my Cerebral Palsy, I could not get a rescue animal. Besides, legitimate breeders have the right to make a living. I myself got a puppy from a loving, knowledgeable, competent, and well-regarded breeder whom the BBB has given an A+ rating (and with whom I keep in touch, by the way), and to whom a family friend of blessed memory referred me (She even got to meet my puppy when she visited my family one last time, before she died of ALS, and I still tear up thinking about how she never got to meet my sister's puppy.).

Also, I hardly see those of you whom are "Adopt; don't shop!" hypocrites standing up for abused children and wanting to reform the adoption system. In addition, where are you "Adopt, don't shop!" hypocrites calling for the overturning of "Coker" (1977) and "Kennedy" (2008)? You're more than willing to imprison puppy millers for life and demonize legitimate breeders, while you do nothing for those whom are raped (and even impregnated by rape) and otherwise abused on a constant basis!

No comments: