A few people encouraged "Momma" to go and stay on her track to become a full-time author. Here are some interesting facts about them:
- One has met Reilly, and the others have yet to meet her.
- At least two of them share Irish heritage with the brought-into-a-partly-Irish-family Reilly, and at least one shares Jewish heritage with Reilly's "Momma".
- At least one has in common with Reilly that he or she has an Irish name of non-Irish origins with Reilly (which came from the Scandinavian "gregarious").
- All of them have lived in Reilly's birth state—Maryland—and are from ancestral states of "Momma".
- Reilly would love to meet and remeet the ones whom she's not met or seen in a while—whether they have full, half, one-month, or other birthdays in September—Reilly loves to meet and remeet people.