The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

: I have just a few final thoughts for the night: 1) I disclose that I'm not in

: I have just a few final thoughts for the night: 1) I disclose that I'm not in the Trump camp, and I fully understand if I lose friends who are--while I'd like to just agree to disagree, I know that some'd not be satisfied with an agree-to-disagree approach. 2) NFL Commissioner Gooddell did what is right re Tom Brady. 3) The life changer is moving a little forward. 4) I will catch up later today on responding to messages, &c., should Yehovah will. 5) Watching Reilly and Camille bond has been amazing. 6) I know that (and remind me to tell how) HaRu'ach Yehovah was with me on my daily walk as He reminded me of 102-year-old Great-Grandma Czarnecki (Miryam Trudni'ak Tsharnetski bat Mikha'el Trudny'ak v'Chanah Amalyah Shlomi* Trudni'ak, z"l). Nine birthdays later and for eight years of February 12ths, she has awaited HaTechiyat HaMetim--she joined hametim hakedoshim b'Gan 'Eden on February 12, 2007. *BTW, her mother's original surname was (not "Monková", but actually) "Munková", feminine for the Czech Jewish dimunitive of "Shlomo"--"Munk[a]"--as Ancestry.com noted re "Munk[a]". Also BTW, a cousin told me that "Trudn[y]ak" came from Old Church Slavonic "trojdnik", "warrior". Whether of Yissachar ("...who understood the times..."), I don't know--though I, incidentally, do know that a Trudnyakov branch sadly was murdered in the Sho'ah in Odesa. 7) With that, laila tov/gute nacht/dobru noc.

No comments: