The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Why I've Been Unable to Blog &c.. This Week

I apologize for not blogging much this week--and even having to delete three blog entries. Because of, e.g., family tension (and, e.g., Depression flareups as a result), busyness with Reilly and Camile, and a lack of time and space, I've just been unable to write--a case of "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" and "what I want to do, I don't do; and what I don't want to do, I do"--I'd love to, e.g., not feel tired, depressed, held back, and demotivated to write. I want to have energy, strength, freedom (e.g., time and space), and motivation to blog daily--and do other things--like I used to do. By the way, as usual and once again, I need prayers on my behalf--sorry to be a pain and bother.

No comments: