The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Warning #2 To Cockeysville....

As I stated, be assured that I will take swift and sufficient legal action. As I discussed:

Md. Code Ann., Crim. Law § 10-304 (2010)—Because of another's race, color,
religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin, or because
another is homeless, a person may not: (1) (i) commit a crime or attempt to
commit a crime against that person; (ii) damage the real or personal property of
that person; (iii) deface, damage, or destroy, or attempt to deface, damage, or
destroy the real or personal property of that person; or (iv) burn or attempt to
burn an object on the real or personal property of that person; or (2) commit a
violation of item (1) of this section that: (i) except as provided in item (ii) of this
item, involves a separate crime that is a felony; or (ii) results in the death of the
victim.


Therefore, I hope that you think really carefully before you read this blog again. Cyberstalking, cyberbullying, and using a person's condition against him or her is a felony. As I've stated, think twice or I will take swift and sufficient legal action. You've already tried to use my beliefs against me (as I noted re the hate acts disguised as historical education); you are now trying to use my mental condition, and you're only adding to the list of potential charges that may soon become actual charges against you.


    
Cockeysville, Maryland arrived from google.com on "The Nicole Factor: OCD".
00:03:35 -- 21 minutes ago

No comments: