The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Update: Leah (leah8)'s Kehillah Contacted


 I'm hoping that I contacted the right kehillah. I think that I did. I asked Leah and she didn't respond, so that's a good sign.As I've said, the Anti Messianics' "rabbis" & kehillot have a right to know if they're made "tamei" by members who contact Messianic Jews. Furthermore, Leah harassed the "dead" and "idolatrous"; and since she considers us such, she violated Tanakh & halakhah by contacting us. I also let her know that her kehillah had been contacted, so my hands & conscience are clean. Pray that she is rebuked swiftly & mercifully.

The halakhah which she violated:


  1. From MazorNet.com. See "For a Jew who Converted to Another Religion".
  2. From TheYeshivaWorld.com. "Going off the derech is one thing. But intermarrying or shmadding, and you break off all contact with that person after sitting shiva for him/her."
  3. Directly from Tanakh, the Complete Jewish Bible Translation



 So, you can see that my threat to contact Anti Messianics' kehillot when the Anti Messianic is contacting us "dead" Messianics is not idle.

2 comments:

C. Polk said...

I think you handled this correctly and maturely. :)

What has come of it so far? If it was a reprieve of the harassment, then that is good, as that's probably the best outcome to desire.

Nickidewbear said...

It sadly wasn't. Her "rabbi" has been informed, though.