The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

So, My Blog Went Offline For A Day...

To make a long story short, a certain family member got pissed at me for confronting a certain group that blackmailed me and threatened my life....so much for confronting racist Anti Semitism--and can you imagine if Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. hadn't stood up for Civil Rights, including against the KKK (who, by the way, is a "Christian" Identity--viz. Pseudo-Jewish, Anti-Semitic--group)? (And just because that other, Non-White Pseudo-Jewish group threatened me, I'm not allowed to talk about them--and this same family member allows that Dr. King, who plagiarized at least a paper, stood up against racism and Anti Semitism just because he had credentials and was [apparently] a trained and educated professional--what hypocrisy! I guarantee that he or she would have no problem with me confronting the KKK, even though he or she denies that--and his or her excuse is the same!).

So, I can no longer speak up against a certain kind of racist Anti Semitism (even though we have no national voice, excepting Mark Potok--although his voice is hardly there and, thus, hardly heard--on the issue) due to the fact that I'm merely a disabled college student and certainly no MLK or Jay Sekulow, or Mark Potok (who, as leftist as he is, is a politically-"incorrect" voice who speaks up against what I was--operative word, "was"--speaking up against). By the way, that--that is, speaking up against the racist Anti Semitism about which I used to speak--is part of why (G-d willing) I wish to get my Christmas gifts, get married to a rich and able guy who is able to pay for the rest of my college career (and who, if you will and for a lack of better wordage, would make a nice Christmas gift), and get out of where I am now.

Thank G-d that this family member wasn't a family member of Timothy or Jeremiah, by the way.

No comments: