The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Monday, October 15, 2012

If "Norman, Oklahoma" on Yahoo! is Toby Keith, He'd Better Read Carefully...

I am not afraid of you. I stand by everything that I have said about you--not to mention your daughter and your son (who blocked me, and good for him--I should have never followed someone as worldly as him in the first place, anyway. By the way, I did unfollow your daughter later as well). Also, I used to be fan of yours--I used to like you; I used to respect you--no more, and not since "Honky Tonk University" came out. Furthermore, you know that if nothing that I or anyone else have said about you was true, you would have sued by now--you are not a man above that. After all, you beat up a guy instead of letting security do their job and song stole from Robert Earl Keen--even though you tweaked the lyrics--, in addition to cheating on Tricia by doing those nasty videos--e.g., "Stays In Mexico". Since looking at another woman with lust is adultery, laying with women who aren't your wives in a hammock in the way in which you were laying with them is no-question adultery.

Have a nice life--and if all of the stories that I've heard about you are true, I hope that you someday get exposed for the kind of man that you are.


   

No comments: