The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Re: I Want Your Comments

"I've only had two comments on here worth reading and responding to. Also, my "Exactly What the Liberals Want" entry seems to have been ignored, giving the liberals exactly what they want. While you're staying informed, inform others, inform me. Do you have something to say? Is there something you want me to post or that you think people should read or pay attention to? Send me or post your comments, and check out FOXNews.com."

Why am I getting no comments?

No comments: