The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Able to Blog Again

I was away for a couple of days and could not access my blog from where I was due to filters on the computer that I was using. It was also hard to access other things. But while the Toms and Thompsons (Tommy Thompson (R-WI), Tom Tancredo (R-CO), and Fred Thompson (R-TN)) try to enter the GOP 2008 Presidential race, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said it was okay to visit Syria and Jerusalem against White House wishes, racing against the White House and time.

It's not long before the Rapture's coming. Wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, and other prophecies have been fulfilled. It's not long before they see "Elijah" (my speculation would be someone other than Elijah) at their doors on Passover, and then the Temple with who they think is whom they're waiting for.

No comments: