The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Originally Published On Medium.com: 71 Years Pursuing God Worth More Than 120 Years Cursing God

 Today, I am celebrating a woman whom endured a lot in (presumably) her 70–71 years (as my great-grandmother Mary Czarnecki née Trudnak was, by all indications, one of her namesakes). She was born on October 1, 1842 and (again, presumably) deceased by July 29, 1913 (although Great-Grandma celebrated her birthday on July 28th. I don’t know whether it was confusion due to the Hebrew day beginning on the previous secular day at sunset, and celebration of the fact that the Hapsburgs at least could no longer oppress Jews as of July 28th a year later, or a combination of both. Meanwhile, all indications are that the name honoree herself died under that oppression or in the fallout of the equally-vile actions of the infamous Black Hand.).

I am celebrating a woman made the best of having to be Crypto Jewish, beginning at least as far back as when her Lévai ancestors endured oppression on Óbuda (an island in what is now Budapest). I am celebrating a woman whom arranged for her “illegitimate” daughter Aranka Zsuzanna (Aurelia Zsuzanna) Nagy (should’ve been born “Trudnyak”) to marry an “illegitimate” son of an Anna Pardutz and Jakob Fuchs (whom was born Rezso Antal or Rudolph Anton Pardutz, and should’ve been born Rezso Antal or Rudolph Anton Fuchs).

I am celebrating a woman whom refused to marry in a Roman Catholic church and risked that her children would be seen as “illegitimate” (which they were. After all, few to none in the Roman Catholic Church — whether in Austrohungary or elsewhere — really followed Jesus of Nazareth; and whether or not I agree with her about whether Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is another discussion. I can still grant that she attempted to pursue God, even if not out of knowledge. After all, most of the Hapsburgs certainly did not pursue God out of knowledge).

I am celebrating a woman whom seems to have kept herself together as much as she could do so when her son Mihály Nagy took his father’s name and immigrated with him to the United States, and when she and her daughters (the younger of whose fate I still don’t know in any part) were left behind (Aranka and Rezso married in 1904, meanwhile, and that’s the last that I know of either of them.).

I am celebrating a woman whom kept Jewish traditions alive in the midst of Pseudo-Christian Romanism and Austrohungarianism. Using a mix of Sefardi and Ashkenazi naming customs, she and her common-law husband refused to name their firstborn daughter in a way that would give the impression of honoring Miriam bat Eli in a Pseudo-Christian manner.

I am not honoring a man whom was born 82 years after her own birth, and would go on to want to the death of her (and her children’s, and my) people. I look at the man whom was born on October 1, 1924 as cursed (even if he lives 20 more years) compared to my ancestor whom lived only about 71 years and tried to pursue God in every one of those years. By the way, I hope that, that certain man took heed with the events that occurred in the past 24 hours, even despite that about six of my people were murdered: even if he should live 20 more years to curse Israel, he will be cursed for eternity with the one “Palestinian” and the five Iranians whom God Himself cursed to avenge the blood of my people.

I will also not name that man. After all, he called for the legitimization of Hamas (yemach shemo) as recently as 2015, and for Israel to cease fire two weeks after the October 7th attacks. I will by contrast name and remember Maria Nagy (whom should’ve had the right to be Maria Nagy Trudnyak). I will also hope that the memories of Maria Nagy (both daughter and mother — along with Maria Nagy-Trudnyak’s siblings), her parents (and her children’s maternal grandparents), in-law children (including Rezso Pardutz-Fuchs and Anna Munka Trudnak), and other relatives (including Mary Trudnak Czarnecki) will have memories for a blessing and behold their Redeemer (whom I believe to be Jesus of Nazareth) at last at the resurrection of the dead (and I know for certain that Great-Grandma did confess with her mouth and believe in her heart that Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah and Lord).

לזכור מרים בת יוסף ‏אליעזר נגי ומרים פרצלמיר נגי, ז״ל.

(In memory of Miriam daughter of Yosef Eliezer and Miriam Pretzelmayer Nagy; may her memory be for a blessing)


No comments: