The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Pictures Of Thursday's Morning Grind For Reilly And Camille, And How Reilly's Barking Can Affect Life Dangers

I almost did not survive to today's morning grind, and the long story made short is this: 

When I woke up at about 5:45-6:00 AM, I had to head to the restroom. Since I have IBS, anyway, I should've headed to the restroom earlier and not waited until Reilly starting barking like a banshee. Since I waited until Reilly started barking and I had to put the muzzle on her, I was already stressed enough. Hurriedly running to the restroom and closing my bedroom door to keep Reilly from escaping my room, I ended up turning around and almost falling down the staircase head first and on my back.

Luckily, I was able to scream for help as I held on to the staircase pole and was able to stay in the precarious position in which I ended up until help arrived (and this is not withstanding that getting lectured about being "a fall risk" by my mother, whom had to help me and also gave me a hard time about my IBS flareups as well as what else she perceives to be my fault, is embarrassing). Then I was able to get the restroom and come back to where Reilly was waiting patiently, although she had barked while I was in there.

When I came back and took the muzzle off of her, I discovered that she'd already gotten it off of herself. She may have gotten it off when I was in the bathroom. although the barks that I heard indicated that she had the muzzle on her and couldn't bark significantly. In any case, I unbuckled the muzzle, went through a schpiel about not barking, gave her scritches, and finally got up early after I couldn't get back to sleep. Besides, Reilly needed to "go potty" and loves going downstairs to see Camille and "Mom Mom" in the mornings, anyway.

Meanwhile, the pictures below show a typical morning grind for Reilly & Camille. The typical grind includes, besides the morning-greeting sessions and "going potty outside":

  1. Eating breakfast ("num nums") after a morning walk, with consummate foodie Camille particularly being excited about having her "num nums".
  2. Scouring for "nasties" and wanting their human family's food, despite that they just ate.
  3. A morning playtime session.
  4. Their morning nap (BTW, dogs can sleep up to at least 12 hours in a day!)

















No comments: