The "Nicole Factor" Is Online

Welcome to the Nicole Factor at blogspot.com.
Powered By Blogger

The Nicole Factor

Search This Blog

Stage 32

My LinkedIn Profile

About Me

TwitThis

TwitThis

Twitter

Messianic Bible (As If the Bible Isn't)

My About.Me Page

Views

Facebook and Google Page

Reach Me On Facebook!

Talk To Me on Fold3!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Thinking About Especially Martyred Jews And My Family Tonight: May Yehovah aveng

Thinking About Especially Martyred Jews And My Family Tonight: May Yehovah avenge the blood of all martyred Jews (incl. Anusim & b'nei Anusim; kedoshim & chalalei alike; e.g., Great-Granduncle Bernie, Joseph A. Andrulewicz, Bronislawa "Bernice" z Andrulewiczów Pozniakowa, Antoni Andrulewicz, Franciszek and Witold Andrulewicz with Janina Andrulewiczówna) & Philosemites swiftly & soonly. BTW, the chalalei and kedoshim that were named: DOW 1963, KIA 1944, murdered at Orlinek in 1944, kidnapped in his town of residence by the Nazis, held hostage in a Suwalki prison, and then murdered by execution in Suwalki in 1944; and murdered by the Soviets at the Augustów Massacre--all of branches of the Litvish-Poylishe mishpacha of Kohanim known as the Andrulevic(i)uses. Incidentally, I have no clue why we made up or took that name at Stakliskes--or Vilna or wherever--and I wouldn't lie to, e.g., Jose Gutstein, either--he'll, God willing, find and add those records to his collection, and owe me an apology--I, God willing, guarantee it and will, God willing, see those records myself. I know that the Czarnetzkas from Radzilow were Jewish and mishpacha, too--I am not as dumb as I look, and to group me in with those whom haven't been blessed with as much mental capacity as I have is actually an insult to them--they can't help where they are in life. I am also not a fool, although I am not wise--and the dumb are not necessarily fools, and vice versa.

No comments: